Saturday, February 17, 2007

Welcome!

If you've found this blog you likely have an interest in business and entrepreneurship. Being that this is a new blog, it is probably a good idea to start you off with a little primer. The writing and conversation here will stem mainly from my journey as an entrepreneur and newbie in the "real world" that occurs when college ends. Posts will revolve around the questions, concepts, and barriers that arrive and form tangentially to the things I encounter in the process of forming a new company as a newly-minted college graduate. I welcome all feedback and suggestions. I am constantly looking to improve what goes on here in order to be of better service to everyone involved. I've found that writing helps me to sort my ideas out and keep track of what works and what doesn't. Hopefully, publishing it will inspire others to entertain the idea of think like an entrepreneur in their own lives even if they never intend to start a company.

No comments: